RFMicron, Inc. d/b/a Axzon is committed to safeguarding your privacy. Contact us at if you have any questions or problems regarding the use of your Personal Data and we will gladly assist you.
Table of Contents
- Definitions used in this Policy
- Data protection principles we follow
- What rights do you have regarding your Personal Data
- What Personal Data we gather about you
- How we use your Personal Data
- Who else has access to your Personal Data
- How we secure your data
- Information about cookies
- Contact information
Personal Data – any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
Processing – any operation or set of operations which is performed on Personal Data or on sets of Personal Data.
Data subject – a natural person whose Personal Data is being Processed.
Child – a natural person under 16 years of age.
We/us (either capitalized or not) – RFMicron, Inc. d/b/a Axzon
Data Protection Principles
We promise to follow the following data protection principles:
- Processing is lawful, fair, transparent. Our Processing activities have lawful grounds. We always consider your rights before Processing Personal Data. We will provide you information regarding Processing upon request.
- Processing is limited to the purpose. Our Processing activities fit the purpose for which Personal Data was gathered.
- Processing is done with minimal data. We only gather and Process the minimal amount of Personal Data required for any purpose.
- Processing is limited with a time period. We will not store your personal data for longer than needed.
- We will do our best to ensure the accuracy of data.
- We will do our best to ensure the integrity and confidentiality of data.
Data Subject’s rights
The Data Subject has the following rights:
- Right to information – meaning you have to right to know whether your Personal Data is being processed; what data is gathered, from where it is obtained and why and by whom it is processed.
- Right to access – meaning you have the right to access the data collected from/about you. This includes your right to request and obtain a copy of your Personal Data gathered.
- Right to rectification – meaning you have the right to request rectification or erasure of your Personal Data that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to erasure – meaning in certain circumstances you can request for your Personal Data to be erased from our records.
- Right to restrict processing – meaning where certain conditions apply, you have the right to restrict the Processing of your Personal Data.
- Right to object to processing – meaning in certain cases you have the right to object to Processing of your Personal Data, for example in the case of direct marketing.
- Right to object to automated Processing – meaning you have the right to object to automated Processing, including profiling; and not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated Processing. This right you can exercise whenever there is an outcome of the profiling that produces legal effects concerning or significantly affecting you.
- Right to data portability – you have the right to obtain your Personal Data in a machine-readable format or if it is feasible, as a direct transfer from one Processor to another.
- Right to lodge a complaint – in the event that we refuse your request under the Rights of Access, we will provide you with a reason as to why. If you are not satisfied with the way your request has been handled please contact us.
- Right for the help of supervisory authority – meaning you have the right for the help of a supervisory authority and the right for other legal remedies such as claiming damages.
- Right to withdraw consent – you have the right withdraw any given consent for Processing of your Personal Data.
Data we gather
Information you have provided us with
This might be your e-mail address, name, billing address, work address etc – mainly information that is necessary for delivering you a product/service or to enhance your customer experience with us. We save the information you provide us with in order for you to comment or perform other activities on the website. This information includes, for example, your name and e-mail address.
Information automatically collected about you
This includes information that is automatically stored by cookies and other session tools. For example, your shopping cart information, your IP address, your shopping history (if there is any) etc. This information is used to improve your customer experience. When you use our services or look at the contents of our website, your activities may be logged.
Publicly available information
We might gather information about you that is publicly available.
How we use your Personal Data
We use your Personal Data in order to:
- provide our service to you. This includes for example registering your account; providing you with other products and services that you have requested; providing you with promotional items at your request and communicating with you in relation to those products and services; communicating and interacting with you; and notifying you of changes to any services.
- enhance your customer experience;
- fulfil an obligation under law or contract;
We use your Personal Data on legitimate grounds and/or with your Consent.
On the grounds of entering into a contract or fulfilling contractual obligations, we Process your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- to identify you;
- to provide you a service or to send/offer you a product;
- to communicate either for sales or invoicing;
On the ground of legitimate interest, we Process your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- to send you personalized offers* (from us and/or our carefully selected partners);
- to administer and analyze our client base (purchasing behavior and history) in order to improve the quality, variety, and availability of products/ services offered/provided;
- to conduct questionnaires concerning client satisfaction;
As long as you have not informed us otherwise, we consider offering you products/services that are similar or same to your purchasing history/browsing behaviour to be our legitimate interest.
With your consent we Process your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- to send you newsletters and campaign offers (from us and/or our carefully selected partners);
- for other purposes we have asked your consent for;
We Process your Personal Data in order to fulfil obligation rising from law and/or use your Personal Data for options provided by law. We reserve the right to anonymise Personal Data gathered and to use any such data. We will use data outside the scope of this Policy only when it is anonymized. We save your billing information and other information gathered about you for as long as needed for accounting purposes or other obligations deriving from law, but not longer than 7 years.
We might process your Personal Data for additional purposes that are not mentioned here, but are compatible with the original purpose for which the data was gathered. To do this, we will ensure that:
- the link between purposes, context and nature of Personal Data is suitable for further Processing;
- the further Processing would not harm your interests and
- there would be appropriate safeguard for Processing.
We will inform you of any further Processing and purposes.
Who else can access your Personal Data
We do not share your Personal Data with strangers. Personal Data about you is in some cases provided to our trusted partners in order to either make providing the service to you possible or to enhance your customer experience. We share your data with:
Our processing partners:
- Like many companies, Axzon uses PayPal to help us process our payment for our website ecommerce offerings.
Our business partners:
- Like many global companies, we have established a worldwide network of business partnerships with certain distributors and sales agents to hlep serve our current and future customers. As such, Personal Data about you may in some cases be provided to our trusted business partners in order to provide quality customer service and care.
Connected third parties:
- Like many companies, Axzon uses Google Analytics to help us monitor our website traffic. We may also use third-party cookies to help us with improving site functionality and monitoring compliance with our terms and conditions and copyright policy. We may also use third-parties such as MailChimp and Zoho to maintain our email addresses that are collected for periodic correspondences so certain of your personal data may be transferred to these third-parties.
We only work with Processing partners who are able to ensure adequate level of protection to your Personal Data. We disclose your Personal Data to third parties or public officials when we are legally obliged to do so. We might disclose your Personal Data to third parties if you have consented to it or if there are other legal grounds for it.
How we secure your data
We do our best to keep your Personal Data safe. We use safe protocols for communication and transferring data (such as HTTPS). We use anonymizing and pseudonymizing where suitable. We use website security applications and plugins that enable us to monitor our systems for possible vulnerabilities and attacks.
Even though we try our best we can not guarantee the security of information. However, we promise to notify suitable authorities of data breaches. We will also notify you if there is a threat to your rights or interests. We will do everything we reasonably can to prevent security breaches and to assist authorities should any breaches occur.
If you have an account with us, note that you have to keep your username and password secret.
We do not intend to collect or knowingly collect information from children. We do not target children with our services.
Cookies and other technologies we use
A cookie is a tiny text file stored on your computer. Cookies store information that is used to help make sites work. Only we can access the cookies created by our website. You can control your cookies at the browser level. Choosing to disable cookies may hinder your use of certain functions.
- Necessary cookies – these cookies are required for you to be able to use some important features on our website, such as logging in. These cookies don’t collect any personal information.
- Functionality cookies – these cookies provide functionality that makes using our service more convenient and makes providing more personalized features possible. For example, they might remember your name and e-mail in comment forms so you don’t have to re-enter this information next time when commenting.
- Analytics cookies – these cookies are used to track the use and performance of our website and services
- Advertising cookies – these cookies are used to deliver advertisements that are relevant to you and to your interests. In addition, they are used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement. They are usually placed to the website by advertising networks with the website operator’s permission. These cookies remember that you have visited a website and this information is shared with other organisations such as advertisers. Often targeting or advertising cookies will be linked to site functionality provided by the other organisation.
You can remove cookies stored in your computer via your browser settings. Alternatively, If you are in the EU, you can control some 3rd party cookies by using a privacy enhancement platform such as optout.aboutads.info or youronlinechoices.com. For more information about cookies, visit allaboutcookies.org.
Right to Access Personal Information
GDPR provides individuals with the right to access their personal data in order to review, correct, amend or delete their information. We will work to resolve your request within 30 days of receipt.
RFMicron, Inc. d/b/a Axzon
3700 N. Capital of Texas Hwy, Suite 570
Austin, TX 78746
Tel: (512) 535-4647
United States of America
Last modification was made May 14, 2018.
The RFMicron Community (the “Community”) is a website and collection of online sub-communities comprised of blogs, discussion forums, document and information sharing about products, services, and technology provided by RFMicron, Inc. (“RFMicron”). The Community is hosted by RFMicron. The purpose of the Community is for the exchange of information and ideas among interested users of RFMicron products and services.
You must abide by the following rules of conduct:
- Do not engage in any unlawful conduct in the Community. In particular, do not post, publish, or distribute any defamatory, obscene, infringing or other unlawful material or information in the Community.
- Treat others in the Community as you would expect them to treat you. Do not engage in personal attacks or any type of “flaming” of other users. Do not “troll,” i.e., post topics or opinions that are designed to provoke a negative response from one or more specific users.
- Do not use offensive language. If you have any doubts about whether a particular statement might be considered offensive by other users, do not post it.
- Do not engage in disruptive activity in the Community, such as persistent off-topic contributions or comments, or statements that might incite other users to violate these guidelines or participate in illegal activities.
- Do not contribute content that contains photos, software or other material protected by intellectual property laws, rights of privacy or publicity, or any other applicable law unless you own or have rights to these materials.
- Do not post any instructions, software or other materials that would allow participants or third parties to harm other users’ computers or to inappropriately access software or websites.
- Do not post any computer programs that contain destructive features, such as viruses, worms or Trojan horses. Do not employ any type of bots for the use of scrolling, showing multiple screens, or other activities that might disrupt online communication.
- Do not falsely impersonate any other person in the forum, including RFMicron employees or agents.
- Do not use the Community to spam other users, including sending identical and irrelevant submissions to many different discussion groups, mailing lists or communities.
- Do not misrepresent the source of anything you contribute.
- Do not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion of the RFMicron Websites or any other accounts, computer systems, or networks connected to the RFMicron Websites, whether through hacking, password mining, or any other means.
- While you may use the Community to provide supplemental information about your own business that might be of interest to other users (without spamming them), do not rely on the Community as the primary mechanism for operating or promoting your business. For those wishing to promote a related business, RFMicron allows a single business oriented topic for your organization where you can list your organization’s capabilities and past project successes. The Community is to expand the knowledge and use of RFMicron’s products. Please be aware that should your submission cross the line into active promotion of your organization, then RFMicron, at its sole discretion, may take action up to and including the removal of your content and/or deletion of your account. RFMicron does not allow active solicitation or promotion of your business on this site. You may include business related contact information in your signature when responding to posts.
- Any space provided to you in the Community is for your own personal use, and may not be sold, licensed, exchanged or bartered for any purpose, including advertisements.
- You are responsible and liable for all your activities while participating in the RFMicron Community, including anything you contribute.
- Do not rely on the Community for the safe or secure storage of any materials, such as photos, documents and software. The Community is not designed as the primary place to store any of these materials, and RFMicron is not responsible for the alteration, deletion or loss of any stored items. Create back-ups for any materials that you contribute to the Community.
- RFMicron reserves the right at its sole discretion to remove at any time, without notice, any contribution. RFMicron also reserves the right at any time, without notice, to ban a user who has violated these rules of conduct from any sub-community or all Community forums..
- Some participants may post Internet website links in the Community forum. RFMicron is not responsible for the content on the websites associated with these links. In addition, RFMicron reminds you that some content and links on the Internet contain inappropriate material, such as malware or adult content that is not suitable for children or may be offensive to some users.
- You are responsible for any actions you may take based on information or advice you receive while online. Use your own good judgment when evaluating information provided through the Community or any other communication service. The decision to share information or conduct transactions with anyone is your own; therefore conduct your own research prior to making any decisions.
- Contributions Ownership, Rights and Liability
RFMicron owners any Contributions that you or other users post, upload, submit or otherwise provide to the Community. You also hereby grant:
- Others the right to reproduce Contributions that do not constitute sample code, source code, scripts, patches, bug fixes, binaries or executables (“Software”) under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial license http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/3.0/.You also grant RFMicron and all users of the Community the permission to use your Contributions in other areas of the Community.
- Others a license to Software Contributions pursuant to the terms established by the author of the Software.
- RFMicron a perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, no-charge, royalty-free, irrevocable license under all your Intellectual Property Rights, including (A) a copyright license to use, reproduce, prepare derivative works of, publicly display, publicly perform, sublicense, and distribute such Contributions and derivative works as well as (B) a patent license to make, have made, use, offer to sell, sell, import, export, and otherwise transfer or sublicense such Contributions.
For “Attribution” under the Creative Commons license, it is required and sufficient to provide with the reproduced content a link to or URL of the Community page containing the source Contribution.
Collective Work of Contributions: A Collective Work of Contributions is a compilation of Contributions into a single website or publication. RFMicron asserts copyright ownership in any Collective Work of Contributions, and such compilations, when published for commercial or non-commercial purpose not by RFMicron, may violate RFMicron’s rights in such a collective work.
In order to grant RFMicron and other users of the Community the rights, permissions and licenses contained herein, you represent and warrant that you either own or have all the necessary intellectual property rights in the Contributions uploaded or shared to the Community and that your Contributions are non-infringing on the patent, copyright or other intellectual property rights of others. Do not post, upload, submit or otherwise provide Contributions to the Community that are protected by the intellectual property rights of others, unless you own or have the necessary rights or licenses to use such Contributions, and such rights or licenses do not otherwise conflict with your ability to submit, upload or otherwise provide such Contributions.
For the academic sub-community, Contributions consisting of previously published academic papers and courseware have additional terms governing their use, such as limiting their use to only non-commercial, educational and research purposes. Such additional terms governing the use of the academic papers and courseware shall control and you shall be responsible for abiding by those additional terms.
By uploading Contributions to the Community, you represent and warrant that you are not uploading viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other malicious, illegal, or unlawful code which is designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any software or hardware. All Contributions available for download and/or use are provided on an AS IS and AS AVAILABLE basis, without any warranty of any kind and you assume all risks associated with the Contributions that you download. Please see the sections entitled Disclaimers, Limitation of Liability and Exclusions and Limitations in the RFMicron’ Legal Notice.
All Contributions are deemed be provided on a non-confidential basis. RFMicron is under no obligation to and does not control the Contributions created, provided or uploaded to the Community. The nature of some Contributions may be offensive, harmful or inaccurate, and in some cases will be mislabeled or deceptively labeled. RFMicron reserves the right to take down and remove Contributions that are flagged by users or deemed by RFMicron as objectionable. However, RFMicron is under no duty to take down or remove any Contributions.
Blog authors and blog users (hereinafter “Bloggers”) who post blog entries, comments or other Contributions are expected to adhere to conduct as set forth in Section 4 above. Bloggers may create blogs generally discussing RFMicron products and services, software and technology. Although RFMicron respects the freedom of Bloggers and the Contributions they post, blogs that predominantly discuss topics completely unrelated to smart passive sensors or that consume excessive resources or bandwidth may be taken down at the sole discretion of RFMicron. Generally it is suggested that Bloggers take responsibility not just for their own words, but for the comments allowed on their blogs; label their tolerance level for abusive comments; consider eliminating anonymous comments; ignore the trolls (i.e., those who intentionally post derogatory or otherwise inflammatory messages); take the conversation offline, and talk directly, or find an intermediary who can do so; if you know someone who is violating the conduct guidelines, tell them so; and don’t say anything online that you wouldn’t say in person. Bloggers understand that they bear the full responsibility of any Contributions they post and that such Contributions may lead to adverse consequences in their personal or professional lives, such as damaged friendships or loss of employment.
- Procedure for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement Under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA)
RFMicron respects the intellectual property rights of others, and we ask our Community members to do the same. If you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied and is accessible on a RFMicron web site or Community site in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please send a notice to our copyright agent providing the following information:
- The electronic or physical signature of the owner of the copyright or the person authorized to act on the owner’s behalf
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed and a description of the infringing activity
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located, such as the URL where it is posted
- Your name, address, telephone number, and email address
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf RFMicron’s copyright agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement can be reached as follows. Note: This contact information is solely for reporting copyright infringement.
- No Guarantee Regarding RFMicron Contributions or User Contributions
RFMicron assumes no responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of information in any material in the Community, including any RFMicron contributions and any user contributions. RFMicron does not approve or endorse any statements, opinions or recommendations in RFMicron contributions and any user contributions.
- Disclaimers and Exclusions of Warranties
THE COMMUNITY AND ITS CONTENTS ARE PROVIDED “AS IS”. RFMICRON MAKE NO WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. INACCURACIES OR MISTAKES ARE POSSIBLE. RFMICRON DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE COMMUNITY AND ITS CONTENT WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE. RFMICRON EXPRESSLY EXCLUDES AND DISCLAIMS ALL EXPRESS AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF ANY THIRD PARTY INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS. RFMICRON SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE OR LOSS OF ANY KIND ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO YOUR USE OF THE WEBLOGS OR THEIR CONTENT.
- Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL RFMICRON OR ITS SUBSIDIARIES BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, MULTIPLE, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, EVEN IF RFMICRON HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION.
RFMicron, Inc. d/b/a Axzon
3700 N. Capital of Texas Hwy, Suite 570
Austin, TX 78746
Tel: (512) 535-4647
United States of America
View your Privacy Preferences and Consents
Exercise Your Rights
Request Access to your data:
Request to be removed:
Submit a complaint:
Please be aware that even if you update or remove personal information that you have provided to us, your personal information may be retained in our backup files and archives for a reasonable period of time for legal purposes.