Forums Forums General Discussions Temperature Tag with Chafon CF-MU904 Module

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Coelho
    Community Member
    • ★★★★

Hello,

I am currently using a Chafon CF-MU904 UHF Module for RFID tag identification as reader in my currents projects.

I can get the temperature read of a RFM3200 RFID tag with this reader?

Hope anybody can help,

Thanks

No, you can’t.   reader module need to have  customized firmware in order to reader RFMicron sensors.   regular reader like your reader module can not read temperature data from sensor.   you can get a reader from Axzon, or take a look of our web site http://www.pqsense.com.tw for further information.

Martin
    RFMicron Team Member
    • ★★★★

Hi,

In order to read the temperature the reader has to be able to keep continuous RF power for 3 milliseconds after the SELECT command that activates the temperature sensor. Not all the commercial readers support this capability. We have tested Nordic Id, Thingmagic and Convergence readers that correctly support this feature.

Regards,

Martin

Coelho
    Community Member
    • ★★★★

Thanks

The ThingMagic M6e Nano can read temperature tags?

Hi ,

M6e is just a reader module, in order to “see” the temperature, you need to have a reader module support what Martin said above, and the reader that has the software can display the temperature to you.  you can only check with your reader vendor to know if it can read and display sensor tmeperature data.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.