I am Mike
I would like to measure surface temperatures on large rotating devices with sensor tags RFM3250 glued around the rotating part. I have the following questions regarding this application:
1. What is the typical throughput response time of the tag? The available time to read each device is about 20 ms
2. Since I will have several tags around the rotating parts I assume that each tag has its own address. I need up to 64 addresses.
3. What kind of reader shall we use or do you have a specific firmware.
Thanks for your kind response
Thanks for the questions, Mike. We have provided answers to your questions below:
1. An average single read-time is 3 ms long. In certain cases, the radio transmitter may need to reconfigure its power, which can take approximately 500 ms to adjust. However, once the radio is configured, the sensor can be read every 3 ms.
2. Yes, each sensor has a unique ID that cannot be changed. Each sensor also has a programmable fast-read ID area that can vary in length.