Software kit for reading moisture sensor tags

Forums Forums General Discussions Software kit for reading moisture sensor tags

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Greg Pitner 3 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Alovert
    Community Member
    • ★★★★

Hello –

Is there someplace I can download just the software kit that comes with the nordic based moisture reading kits?  I am specifically looking for the c# source code that comes with those.

Greg Pitner
    RFMicron Team Member
    • ★★★★

Thanks for your question. We don’t give out the source code to our software products, but there is a lot of sample C# code in Application Note AN002, if you haven’t checked that out already.

Alovert
    Community Member
    • ★★★★

Thank you, that is close to what I was looking for.  I can definitely get somewhere with that.  I was actually looking for the source code to the sample application that ships with the evaluation kit, is that available somewhere? It is advertised as having one.

https://www.atlasrfidstore.com/smartrac-sensor-dogbone-rfid-evaluation-kit-fcc-version-b-stock/

Greg Pitner
    RFMicron Team Member
    • ★★★★

There is a demo application included with that kit, but it doesn’t come with the source code itself. If you have a specific question, you can contact the sales team directly at sales@rfmicron.com.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Axzon (formerly RFMicron)

3700 N. Capital of Texas Hwy
Suite 570
Austin, TX 78746
Tel: (512) 535-4647
Axzon.com