Monitor Wireless Sensor Remotely via Smartphones

Forums Forums General Discussions Monitor Wireless Sensor Remotely via Smartphones

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Greg Pitner 3 months, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Randy Bert
    Community Member
    • ★★★★

There is digimesh product rf module in my new wireless sensor which I wanted to connect with internet cloud which communicate through Particle photon and store the readings in database, Also use the wireless temperature readings data through web application which display data in dashboards form in user’s smart phones or via web browser of laptop?

For doing this I am looking for the hardware which help me to communicate with my wireless sensor and better internet cloud which provides me required criteria,
    Your Suggestion will be much appreciated to make this process functional

Greg Pitner
    RFMicron Team Member
    • ★★★★

Hi Randy, our sensors can be read with several kinds of UHF RFID readers. You can contact sales@rfmicron.com if you are interested in purchasing one.

Randy Bert
    Community Member
    • ★★★★

Hey I was searching out for Hardware which will help me to use this wireless sensor with internet cloud, Is there any any hardware which help me to communicate the sensor with internet cloud ?

Greg Pitner
    RFMicron Team Member
    • ★★★★

Hi Randy, fixed RFID readers connect to computers, and then from there it’s up to the software to process the data in any desired way, including sending it to a cloud. So any fixed reader which readers our sensors could potentially work — it’s more of a software than hardware question.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Axzon (formerly RFMicron)

3700 N. Capital of Texas Hwy
Suite 570
Austin, TX 78746
Tel: (512) 535-4647
Axzon.com