Magnus S3 tag chip impedance value

Forums Forums General Discussions Magnus S3 tag chip impedance value

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Cora Dias 3 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Ntakirutimana Pacifique
    Community Member
    • ★★★★

Hi

Could some body tell me the impedance value of a Magnus S3 tag chip?

I am currently working on a project requiring using this chip, that’s why i need your help.

RFMicron
    RFMicron Ambassador
    • ★★★★

The impedance values of the Magnus sensor IC’s are documented in RFMicron’s full data sheets. RFMicron has a process that we follow relative to distributing IC data sheets. For details, please contact our customer support team by clicking HERE.

Cora Dias
    Community Member
    • ★★★★

Hi..in this chip the fixed reader is usually mounted on the cabinet door with a display visible from outside. Inside the cabinet, the reader can be wired to up to four antennas. These antennas provide sufficient coverage to pick up the data from all the sensors placed within the cabinet. The complete system makes it possible to monitor temperature at critical locations within the switchgear cabinet without having to open the cabinet doors or deenergize the switchgear equipment.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Axzon (formerly RFMicron)

3700 N. Capital of Texas Hwy
Suite 570
Austin, TX 78746
Tel: (512) 535-4647
Axzon.com

Privacy Preference Center

Close your account?

Your account will be closed and all data will be permanently deleted and cannot be recovered. Are you sure?