magnus s2 chip impedance

Forums Forums General Discussions magnus s2 chip impedance

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Elijah Szabados 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

IU
    Community Member
    • ★★★★

The impedance circuit of a magnus s2 chip is ” Input capacitance of 2-3pF parallel to the input resistance of 2284 ohms. I am trying to simulate RFM2100-AER moisture tag in CST Studio Suit but I am not sure which capacitance value in between 2-3pF  should I use? Any suggestion would be very helpful. Thanks

Glad Bok
    Community Member
    • ★★★★

Hi…

I have never found measurements on the X2 series 2 impedance I have just taken them – it seems to be an easy load, minimum impedance is around 3.5 ohms and a low phase angle, always between -20 and 35 degrees. Next time I listen to the Q7 I will try to take some measurements of its impedance. I attach the Alexandria X2 series 2 graphs – the spikes in the graphs are just noise.

Elijah Szabados
    Community Member
    • ★★★★

Sensing data inside introduce this community forum that was good to know about this having that kind of informative platform. This was all about the impedance circuit that you got from superior papers uk this has all the remaining data that was available on this.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Axzon (formerly RFMicron)

3700 N. Capital of Texas Hwy
Suite 570
Austin, TX 78746
Tel: (512) 535-4647
Axzon.com