MAgnus S sensore code problem

Forums Forums Discussions Forum MAgnus S sensore code problem

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of admin admin 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Gatis
    Gatis
    Participant
    • ★★★★

Hello,

I am trying read sensore code from RFID UHF sensore ‘RFM3200-AER’

I found your document, how read tag data (doc nr.: ANOO2F38)

SO first Q:

1)So what I get form this, that at 3rd bank memory (TID) I can read tag model number, in my case it is 403 (last hex number is B, but form document I get that first 3 ‘digits’ ar important) that is correct?

Next I read, that Sesore code (in document formula its it ‘C’) is written on sesnore memory bank 0 or it calls RESERVED memory bank. Docuemnt sad that location of this code is ‘E word’. But in this memory bank are only four words, 0, 1, 2, 3 in my case hex data ar  0 – ’00 11′ 1- ’00 00′ 2- ’00 00′ 3 – ’00 00′ So Q is, which wone is ‘E word’ becouse this memory bank content only form 0 to 3 word, no from 0 to E word?

Hopw you understand my problem,

Please help soon.

Profile photo of admin
    admin
    Keymaster
    • ★★★★

Gatis, Thanks for your question.

1. Correct, the RFM3200-AER tag will have a TID model number starting with 403.

2. The RESERVED memory bank does include locations with word addresses C, D, and E, where RFMicron’s sensor data is located. Some RAIN-compliant readers/reader software applications only allow the user to read from words 0, 1, 2, and 3 since these are the locations of password data in traditional RFID devices. RFMicron suggests that you contact the manufacturer of the reader that you’re using and ask how to configure the reader to read from arbitrary locations in the RESERVED bank to access the “E word”.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.