Forums Forums General Discussions IP Rating

Tagged: 

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Soo Chee
    Community Member
    • ★★★★

What is the IP rating of the sensors?

Hi Soo Chee,

I am not sure if Axzon is still maintaining this forum,  don’t see them reply the post for quitesome time.

We are PQSense technology Ltd from Taiwan,  we made quite few type of sensors with Axzon’s chip,   depends on the sensor model,  some of our sensor has IP65, some has IP67.    You can check out our web site http://www.pqsense.com.tw  for different sensor types,  you are also welcome to contact me via email  cp.chen@pqsense.com.

Have a nice day !

Martin
    RFMicron Team Member
    • ★★★★

Hi Soo Chee,

I’m sorry for not answering earlier. Axzon is still maintaining this forum. It would be easier to give you a recommendation if you provide more details about your application. With RFID Sensors is important to address all the application details. For example, a sensor that it is going to get exposed to water, depending on the amount of water, will change its read distance.

Finally, please remember that for high volume applications it is possible to design a specific sensor that addresses the application needs.

Regards,

Martin G.

Soo Chee
    Community Member
    • ★★★★

Hi Martin,

If the application is for LV switchboards and motors, what will be the IP rating?

Martin
    RFMicron Team Member
    • ★★★★

Hi Soo Chee,

We have not done third-party testing, so we don’t know what the IP ratings are, or at least we make no claims as to the ratings.  However, since our tags are built using similar materials and methods as other tags, we would expect them to have similar ratings to comparable tags from other vendors.

Regards,

Martin

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.