July 10, 2016 at 3:54 am #119RFMicronRFMicron Ambassador
Welcome to the RFMicron Community. We’re very glad that you’re here. This platform is for our customers and partners to exchange ideas, and to learn more about RFMicron products. We encourage you to engage and interact.
- Please be respectful. Please do not post offensive, insulting, harassing, injurious, obscene, profane, pornographic, inflammatory, derogatory, or otherwise objectionable materials or comments.
- Please be patient with others. Please be patient with new members or those that may not have as much experience. We were all in learning mode at one time.
- Please keep questions relevant. We suggest that you search for an answer to your question before posting. If the search does not return information helpful to your issue, then we welcome your question. Please post your question to the board that best fits your topic area, and only post your question once. Our moderators have the option to move your post if it is not located within the best-fit board area. Some questions may fit well on several boards; in which case, we encourage the use of tags to alert other members and the moderators to your question.
- Stay on topic. If you have a new topic, we suggest that you start a new thread rather than interrupt an ongoing conversation.
- Accept helpful answers. If you ask a question, then we strongly encourage you to identify the answer that best addresses your question as an “Accepted Solution”.
- Please keep things legal. Do not post anything that would violate any contractual or legal requirements. This includes everything from NDA covered materials, to anything that might violate local or international laws. Please bring any suspected violations to the moderators’ attention using the “Report Inappropriate Content” feature. Note that by posting to this public site, you are agreeing that the material becomes the property of RFMicron.
- Protect privacy. Please protect your privacy and that of others.
- Be careful. Please be careful with the information you find here. You will find happily offered user-generated content on this site, but your situation or specific configuration may be different. You will find plenty of good advice, but you should always carefully test any solution offered on this site. The moderators are here to help, but always remember that the moderator’s primary role is to facilitate the conversation.
- No spam allowed. Material posted to this expected must be relevant and helpful to the overall purpose of this site. You may include some types of off-site links (pointing to your blog, for example), but any form of solicitation or off-topic promotion is not allowed.
Your posts will appear automatically, but we may edit, delete or modify any content that we deem to violate the rules for this community. Our moderators take a very broad definition of unacceptable material, comments or behaviors, and they may take action ranging from removing the offending material up to and including disabling your account.
All RFMicron employees are expected to identify themselves as employees of the Company. Our employees will not ask you to share private information. No RFMicron employee will ever ask you for your login/passwords, financial data, or any other such private information. As always, please be ever mindful about protecting your personal information.
We welcome your feedback:
We want this to be the best community it can be. So we encourage you to share your thoughts and ideas. We maintain a feedback board for this very purpose. We know that you have some great ideas.
If you want to get started, registering is a great place to begin. You can only post a question if you’re logged in. No matter what, you can always search for answers on the main community page. It’s a great way find just what you need.
- The topic ‘Community Guidelines are here…’ is closed to new replies.